The House of Spike and Opal

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm on a roll...

Two posts in one day! I just had to show off my cool find. I stopped at TJMAX on the way home from work today and came across this cool jar. I thought it would look great full of my flowers. I had no idea that I would fill it up this quickly. I'd better get to scrappin!!





I came across another great find in my very own closet! I have had this great serving piece that belonged to my Great Aunt Molly for years. My mom thought it was ugly, but I insisted on saving it. Doesn't it look pretty full of buttons and embellishments?



5 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 9:05 PM , Blogger *~Annette~* said...

Too cute. My babies would be eating those buttons like they were candy!

 
At 4/17/2007 11:10 PM , Blogger Kara said...

welcome to the world of blogging.

and i totally need one of those servers!! :D

 
At 4/18/2007 4:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogger world!!

 
At 4/18/2007 8:18 AM , Blogger ahiltz said...

Hi, Lisa! Love that jar, the flowers look great in it and I love TJ Max, too! Great stuff there! I absolutely adore that vintage server!! Holy smokes, you need to post on the board about that! Great idea and it looks fab!

 
At 4/18/2007 3:21 PM , Blogger twinsmom2 said...

Aunt Molly would be very proud. I love the jar with the flowers, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home