The House of Spike and Opal

Thursday, May 10, 2007

12 step program?

Someone stop me!! My shoe shopping has just gotten completely out of control. Seriously. I bought two pairs when I was in Dallas (the red ones and the ballet slipper one), and then I made the mistake of popping in to DSW last night because I had some time to kill. Who was I kidding? I bought two more pairs. I got those adorable black striped espadrilles and some really cute Nine West sandals. I haven't found a picture of those yet. Tonight, yes tonight, I will go through my closet and get rid of four pairs of shoes that I don't wear. I have to. Then tomorrow it's off to Goodwill. Here are the new little darlings!!



1 Comments:

At 5/12/2007 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow I love those red ones!!!! Beautiful and hip.. *drooling*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home