The House of Spike and Opal

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The week of Mollie

My good friend Mollie is having a really important birthday this week. I won't say which one though. She might not like it. :-)

Anyway, she and her boyfriend had me over for dinner Sunday night and to watch the Sopranos finale. I was not a Sopranos watcher, so it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. But I enjoyed it! You don't see a guy's face getting smashed by a tire just any old day.

Tuesday night we went to Birra Porretti's for dinner and then to see Norah Jones. I'm a fan of the restaurant, but I'm not that familiar with Norah Jones. So another night with new, unfamiliar-ness to enjoy. :-)

So I've found two new things to enjoy, Sopranos DVDs and Norah Jones. I've also had enough Italian food this week to feed a small nation.

Mollie's birthday isn't really until tomorrow, so let's keep the party going!!

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2007 9:42 PM , Blogger Rach said...

OMG, Norah Jones is so awesome! I wish I was Norah Jones. I'm so glad you found her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home