The House of Spike and Opal

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's been forever!

I don't even know where to start!! My dad (who has been hopitalized 4 times since June 1) is coming home today. Woo hoo!! He started dialysis last Saturday and he's feeling much better. I don't know why I was so scared of that, because it turns out to be the best thing that could have happened!

On a lighter note. Spike. What am I going to do with him? I flipped my mattress over Sunday. When I went to put the mattress pad back on the mattress started moving. OH NO. I just froze for a second. I lifted up the mattress and there he was. Sort of sprawled out and dazed like something that would happen in a cartoon. Poor guy. He gave the bed a really dirty look and pouted for a while. He's all good now. :-)

I finally finished all of the puzzle pieces for the swap I'm working on. I am still waiting on 2 pieces before I can put mine together though. These are all of the pieces that I made:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home