The House of Spike and Opal

Sunday, January 06, 2008

My weekend!





I've had a great weekend. I did some shopping with Mom Saturday, then Rodney and I had dinner at Chacho's and watched a movie.

Rodney and I had lunch today with KaRan and Kyle. The got engaged over new year's, so it was exciting to see them. KaRan and I walked over to Priscilla of Boston so we could make an appointment for her to try on dresses. I'm so excited!!

These are a few pictures from today...

I also have two quotes from "Children of the Inner Light"...

One must experience Love to "know" it. One must experience God to "know" him.

As we connect with ourselves and each other we participate in the experience of spiritual growth and through this experience come to know God.

1 Comments:

At 1/29/2008 12:50 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Cute pics with Rodney!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home