The House of Spike and Opal

Friday, January 04, 2008

Off to a scrappy start....

Here's what I've created since January 1st. I think I have wasted too much time collecting and planning the perfect page, and never spent any time actually using anything!! I'm on a roll, hopefully I don't lose my momentum!!

This is a page for an album that I did for my friend Mollie. She has the album, and I add pages to it as events happen...



Card with Bam Pop paper and a dollar stamp from Michaels...



A little page of me and my brother for a Basic Grey lunch pail box that I just put "random stuff" in. Also using Bam Pop....



These are two more pages for Mollie's album...


1 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO how did I not know that you were a twin?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home