The House of Spike and Opal

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My first clear album, and more....






I had so much fun making this for my mom. These are pictures from her birthday party that we had for her. They aren't the best pictures, but I still wanted her to have a special memory of that day, especially since dad had come from home from the hospital that morning. We had a lot to celebrate!!

I made the clear album after my mom's birthday party, but I made this on to give to her FOR her birthday. I used library card pockets that I made and tags that have pictures on them. Two of the tags are blank for future pictures and there are two pics of me when I was still in the hospital being born! I know the pictures are blurry, I'll try to get better ones. The pockets spell out MOM & ME.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home