The House of Spike and Opal

Friday, August 10, 2007

Are there any changes in your life (big or small) that you'd like to make?

This is the blog QOTD from the Scrapperie. I've decided to start blogging along with my friends over there... so here's my first...

A BIG change in my life that I want to make is keeping my house clutter free. I just have too much stuff crammed into not enough space. Actually I have a nice space, just too much of everything. I've started purging in every room. It feels good to get rid of stuff!!

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 5:00 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

Awesome that you're going to blog with us and I totally know how good it feels to declutter! I have trouble getting rid of stuff sometimes, but am much better now! Love the feeling of having less stuff!

 
At 8/10/2007 8:52 PM , Blogger Allison Cope said...

I would love to have more space too Lisa! I need a BIG room just to put all our camping stuff and our kiting stuff for storage!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home