The House of Spike and Opal

Monday, July 30, 2007

Run, don't walk....


To buy this book. I picked it up yesterday and could not put it down. It's full of handwritten inspiring stories and great doodled pictures. There is even a little tear out "scrapbook" with inspirational quotes that has spaces to add pictures to. This woman is SO creative. If I had half of her talent I'd be over the moon.

This weekend turned out pretty well.... I spent some time on the phone with another Willow (Angela), and we had a great time getting to know each other better. After that I was off to a pool party for my 7 year old cousins and had a lot of fun. Swimming, cupcakes, pizza, family, friends.... it was a very nice day. Sunday I spent most of the day at the hospital with my dad. He had a very bad night Saturday night, but as Sunday progressed, he got stonger. His nurse even took him for two walks. He was very tired and short of breath after walking, but he did it!! I'm working on turning my parents shower into a "handicapped" shower with grab bars and everything. What a project!!

Today I'm going for another follow up with the plastic surgeon who did my nose, and then up to the Woodlands to see KaRan. We have big plans tonight.... mac n cheese and the first Harry Potter movie. FUN!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home