The House of Spike and Opal

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Monday I saw.....



Sigh. George Michael. He was great. I kept thinking, I can't believe he's RIGHT THERE IN PERSON!! ACK. I screamed so loud when he finally came out that the people on both sides of me were laughing.

Seeing him and hearing him sing brought back so many memories from high school and college. You know, back when I thought life was so complicated. I had no idea what was to come. I cannot stop listening to his new album. Hmmm.... I feel a scrapbook page coming on....

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2008 10:35 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Did he sing Faith??? I really really love that song!

 
At 7/18/2008 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home