The House of Spike and Opal

Monday, January 07, 2008

Check it out!!



Wow!! I got this in the mail today. It's from a "Junque" swap that I did. Holy cow! I sure got a ton of cool stuff back. I can't wait to go through it all!!! I'm going to be a scrapping fool!!! :-) Everyone keeps talking about purging. I've purged some, but you know what? I'm going to USE MY STUFF. That's right. USE IT. I bought it because I liked it. So I'm keeping it. I've scrapped every day in 08 so far. If I keep it up I will make a dent in all this fun stuff anyway.

Here is my January 7 inspiration from "Children of the Inner Light"...There is a greater plan - laid by the master designer.

1 Comments:

At 1/29/2008 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for a junque swap. I cannot wait to see what goodies I get. Your stuff looks great. I hope i get good stuff not scrap-ca-ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home